The Wilmot Wolverines plan to be on the ice in September and we need players to register in order to start the planning process.
We are asking all families to register now without payment and as more details are given to the specifics for this season, registration fees will be posted and assigned to your account.
Registration Deadline: Saturday, August 15, 2020
As per guidelines from OWHA and Hockey Canada we have opened our registration for the season that begins in September. We have a new registration system so all families will have to create an account at the registration link below as information is not carried over from our previous system.
- We will NOT be collecting fees at this time
- There is a new system through OWHA. You will have to set up a new account and add family members as this information was not carried over from the old system
- You can complete registration on a hand-held device (when completing a waiver your signature will be added via the touch screen)
- Once we have more details about the season, registration fees will be posted and assigned to your accounts
- Age divisions have changed (i.e. Atom is now U11). Please check out the hockey age division chart as a reference guide
- As per OWHA guidelines no permission to skate forms will be issued until we have further direction from OWHA regarding the 2020 - 2021 season
- If you have any questions, please contact: [email protected]
We are not yet asking for registration payment but there are several options for those who are in need of financial assistance to help get their family members on the ice this coming season. Below are examples of organizations that provide financial assistance.